Research-led insights and guidance for SMEs from the IWN-IT Research Group
Large businesses use Digital Transformation to do more with less money.
i.e. by making (incremental, well-judged) investments in IT, they can drive up productivity.
When we look at 2021, are we likely to be asked to do more with less?
In this webinar, we'll take a look at how SMEs can get some of the wins that large businesses get -- setting their business up to be more efficient, get better productivity out of staff, and find new opportunities for growth.
- Learn exactly what is meant by "digital transformation" -- clear the fog, demystify, and assess,
- Answer the question: "does this fit? is digital transformation part of my puzzle in 2021"?
- See how to make better decisions by gathering and using data,
- Drive efficiency by augmenting talent in your business with robot process automation,
- Reach new customers by transforming the way you interact with your market.
Our events always look to deliver practical, real-world advice that you can take back into your business and start benefitting from that same afternoon.
This one though has the added dimension in that it'll help you, and your senior team, understand if and how digital transformation can get you closer to your business goals in 2021.
The IWN-IT Research Group provides a unique service to SMEs — a group often overlooked by larger research groups, but still in need of the same high-quality advice and guidance. We publish our quarterly SME IT Technology Radar — an overview report on the information technology factors that affect owners of SMEs today — along with detailed "drilldowns" into specific topics.
“I’d love to hear from you about how the issues you're having with IT and the goals you have set for your business.
“How can we support you to design and deliver an IT strategy that can support your business in delivering your organisation's goals over the coming year?”