Our programme of events designed to help SME owners get a handle on their IT.
Salesforce put out their “SME Trends Report” in late 2020, looking at what business owners were thinking about going into 2021.
They found key trends that of 765 surveyed UK business owners, most were optimistic, and looking to prioritise changes in how they interacted with customers.
Importantly, they found that SMEs who are investing in “digital transformation” are better equipped to handle market volatility.
And “digital transformation” simply means, “using information technology to improve the customer experience”.
Better customer experience means better understanding of your customer when making decisions, and better relationships with your customers when interacting with them.
Businesses that are more in-tune with their customers are more likely to deal with market pressures, like reduced revenue and reduced demand.
In our webinar, we’ll take you through:
- How IT can help you bring innovative offerings to market,
- How IT strategy helps you keep up with changing demands on the business,
- Finding new ways to engage with customers on their preferred channels,
- Improving the quality of service offerings using digital experiences,
- Most of all, providing a “connected experience” – getting all information front and centre to fully understand your customer.
Our webinars always look to deliver practical, real-world advice that you can take back into your business and start benefitting from that same afternoon.
See how you can start understanding how digital transformation will help your SME improve the customer experience and be better able to handle market volatility in 2021.
Because businesses that are more in-tune with their customers are more likely to deal with market pressures, like reduced revenue and reduced demand.