Who do we help?
Unlike most employment projects, we will consider anyone from any background -- we do not specialise, but
we are looking for individuals with a "spark" who we feel can grow into a fulfilling career in IT.
Examples of groups of people who we help:
- Care leavers
- Ex-services personnel
- Survivors of human trafficking/modern slavery
- Asylum seekers
- Neurodiverse individuals
- Individuals with a history of homelessness
- Individuals in recovery from addiction
- Individuals with social anxiety/social phobias
- Individuals with long-term mental or physical health challenges
- Individuals not in employment, education, or training (NEET)
- Long-term unemployed
- Single parents/carers and/or those with family challenges